A new standard in conference phone audio, double as a high-performance IP conference phone and a USB audio device, Revolabs designs innovative conference phone to enable truly unified communications by supporting both USB audio for PC communication tools and SIP telephony for market leading IP PBXs.
Using the same superior audio technology as the earlier FLX UC 500 USB conference phone and the FLX UC 1000 USB & IP conference phones, the FLX UC 1500 supports USB audio for softphone calls and SIP telephony for all market leading IP PBXs and features call bridging between VoIP and USB calls. System implementers can use the FLX UC 1500 to configure an all-in-one solution that provides superior audio clarity.
FLX UC 1500 VoIP & USB Conference Phone with Extension Mics
- Improved PC communication application performance for meetings and online collaboration
- Tweeter and midwoofer speaker elements for superior audio quality, clarity, and volume
- Four corner microphones provide full 360° coverage of audio capture
- Ultra-wideband support (up to 16kHz input, 20kHz output)
- Directional extension microphones (2 included in the FLX™ UC 1500) for audio capture in larger conference rooms
- High fidelity and full-duplex audio for authentic sound with tweeter and mid-woofer elements
- Four corner microphones for 360° audio coverage SIP support for IP PBX’s and cloud or on-premise environments
- Call bridging between VoIP and USB conference calls
- Fully integrated Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) for crystal clear audio
- Enables Unified Communications by supporting both USB audio and SIP telephony
- Connect to IP telephone systems and softphone applications such as Skype™, Microsoft Lync™, WebEx™, and more Perfect for VoIP and BYOD (bring-your-own-device) environments