A crucial audio requirement for conferencing is the elimination of acoustic echo (sound from the far end talker picked up by the open mic and sent back). The Voice Tracker™ II Array Microphone’s internal AEC algorithm provides performance that rivals or exceeds that of AEC boxes costing several thousand dollars.
Connect the Voice Tracker™ II Array Microphone to your PC based VoIP software and eliminate the need to use headphones; all the near end talkers will be heard, even if they talk softly or are far away from the mic, and the far end talker will hear no echo.
The Voice Tracker™ II is significantly smaller than the Voice Tracker™ I. The Voice Tracker™ II’s primary audio output is USB and it is powered by its USB connection, eliminating the need to be connected to wall power. Not only does this remove the need to carry the wall power converter, it eliminates the need to have different wall power converters for different countries.
Talker Location Signal
Since the Voice Tracker™ automatically and electronically steers a listening beam to the active talker, it knows the location of the talker. In the Voice Tracker™ II this information is made available outside the DSP as a RS 232 serial word through a DB-9 Jack. A sophisticated customer can use this information to point a camera, or turn the head of a robot toward the talker. Note that Acoustic Magic does not provide any algorithms for the use of the location information.
Voice Tracker II Array Microphone
Voice Tracker™ II Features
- Automatic electronic steering of “listening beam” to talker location
- Two stage noise reduction (spatial filtering and noise reduction processing)
- Built in High Quality Acoustic Echo Cancellation.
- 6 element, 10 inch long mic array for long range
- Mute Mode
- 5 element “in range” light to indicate location of chosen talker and sufficiency of signal
- Talker location signal thru DB 9 jack (cable optional)
Compatible with a variety of operating systems including:
- Apple/Macintosh : Mac OS, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.11
- Microsoft : Windows 3.x, Windows 95,Windows 98,Windows NT, Windows 2000,Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10